Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Eric Abell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 May 1997 08:12:05 -0600
I have several drums of syrup that the bees did not take it the fall.  These
were covered and left in the bee yard over the winter.  There has been some
fermentation.

Any ideas on using/reclaiming this?

One suggestion was to sprinkle peppermint extract into the syrup and the
bees would take it.  I tried a little and I don't think it is working.  I
will check again in a few days.  If peppermint works - how much should be used?

Eric

Eric Abell
Gibbons, Alberta Canada T0A 1N0
Ph/fax (403) 998 3143