From:
"Steven A. Creasy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 1997 17:10:24 EST
I came across a very good book that I would like to recommend to
everyone.  *A BeeKeepers' Year*, By Sylvia A. Johnson, ISBN 0-316-46745-6
is an informative book geared toward younger folks (32 pages)  that goes
through a year in the bee yard and explains each step.  There are loads
of GREAT pictures (close-ups of bees, swarms, supering, extracting etc).
This book would also be great for adults who know nothing about bees
because it gives details of beekeeping practices in an easy-to-read form.
 It was a little above my 4 year old, but he loved the pictures!

Steve Creasy-                        (\
Maryville, Tennessee USA    {|||8-
Proverbs 24:13,25:16             (/