From:
Robert E Neely <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 1997 10:14:12 EDT
Hi Rick
The easiest way to handle the "Loose Comb" is to lay it flat on a board
and cut it to fit in a frame. Place them in a frame and hold them in
place with rubber bands or string. The bees will draw comb around and tie
it all together. If you don't get up off of the bottom board, you could
have a problem with wax worms soon.
Just a couple of pieces in each should do it.

Bob Neely
Goose Creek, SC