Date:
Sun, 2 Mar 1997 08:27:37 -0600
>hey kirk the ants are actually wiping out two frame nucs? I bought some
>hives from an old timer once that kept borax on a solid inner cover to
>keep the ants off the top.

I heard that this will kill entire ant colonies and I ridded my house of
ants last year trying it:
Mix alittle jam or jelley with borax and pack it into sections of soda
straws.  The ants will empty the straws taking the party back home to
share.  Seems like this could work around a few  hives also?  When someone
tries it, please let us know.

Ed Levi
Mountain View, AR, US