From:
Albert W Needham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Feb 1997 18:51:33 EST
> If I was on the east coast , I could fix you up.I have about 100
> extra packages I'm bringing up to Washington.

Well Roy, why don't you just start heading east if you aren't able
to dump them all in Washington?

Announce your route on BEE-L. Have anyone interested stand by
the side of the road waving their head net.

You probably will sell the last package before you get to  the eastern
end
of Montana.

Al
---
Al Needham--Scituate,MA,[log in to unmask]
Author Of "The HoneyBee"-- Educational Program About Honey
Bees With A Superb Slide Show-Version 2.0  (c) 1997
Download From Sweden At  : http://www.kuai.se/~beeman