Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
OAKES DAVID W <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Feb 1997 17:21:55 +0000
I have been reading Bee-L for some time and this is the first time I have
written.
I enjoy the topics and discussion.
My question to those of you who have experience is this:
What type of trees attract honey bees?
I would appreciate it if you would use the common names of trees.
I want to plant trees that attract the honey bee, but I cannot find many
that do.
I know that the Tulip does and I been told that Black Locust also.
I have only one hive and as of yesterday it was ok. I hope to increase to
a total of 4 by the end of the season.
Thanks in advance for all your input.
Dave-in Indiana USA