From:
Gerry Visel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Jan 1997 14:30:10 EST
   I used feeder bags last fall, and they worked well.  There were a few
dead bees that got trapped in the bags, but they took the syrup down very
quickly, (like in a day or two for three quarts.)

   You gotta slit them after they are laid in place, and once slit, can't
be moved (easily -- Ya gotta keep them level or they will spill big time,
I found!)  They took it down so quickly, that it wasn't much of a
problem.

   I don't see how they could be refilled.  (How would you refill a holey
bag???)

Gerry and the other Visels at
Winnebago, Illinois, USA