HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"John P. Staeck" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Mar 1998 15:30:33 -0600
Please excuse x-postings.

This is a formal call for papers for a session on computer-assisted
archaeology proposed for the 1998 Midwest Archaeology Conference, October
21-24, in Muncie, Indiana.  Computer-assisted archaeology is a broad term
designed to accommodate a host of technologicially-based resources,
including mapping (GPS,GIS, total-station techniques etc.), database
systems, computerized photographic records, web-resources, and a host of