HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Robin O. Mills" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Sep 1997 11:40:03 -0800
Dear HISTARCH,

I have a student working on a thesis regarding the post-WWII diaspora of
Ethiopians not only to North America, but throughout the world.  Having
to do a term paper in my Fundamentals of Archaeology class, we have
combined her interests by having her provide a temporal context to her
research (history, ethnohistory, and archaeology) for the last couple
hundred years in Ethiopia.  As a social-cultural anthropologist, she is
progressing well with the history and ethnohistry, but floundering a bit
with the archaeology.

She would appreciate any references having to do with historical
archaeology of sites in Ethiopia dealing with the last several hundred
years.

If you can help, please respond directly to Esher Antohin
([log in to unmask]), or to me and I will pass on all responses to
her.

Cross-posted to ARCH-L.  Apologies.

Robin Mills ([log in to unmask])
Anthropology Dept.