HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Smoke Pfeiffer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 May 1997 12:56:48 +0000
I am updating my Directory of Archaeological Societies and Journals for 1997.
This is the third annual revision.  It will be distributed about the first of
June to the list owners of Arch-L, HistArch, and Artifact as well as Brian
Kenny and Hugh Jarvis to update the version on their websites.  It has grown to
the point that Canada and Australia have their own sections.  I can e-mail an
ASSCII version to anyone who wants a copy of the current version to check and
see if their societies and Journals are listed and that the listing is
current.  I have been updating the master copy with information sent to me and
garnered off the lists since the 1996 version was distributed a year ago.  I am
including each societies: name, address, phone, fax, e-mail, website, name of
journal & how often it is published (annual, semi-annual, quarterly, ect.) the
name of the newsletter & how often it is published. Some of the smaller
societies do not have their own phone, fax, e-mail or website. No problem. I
will just list what you do have.

Smoke (Michael A.) Pfeiffer
USDA Forest Service
Ozark-St. Francis National Forest
605 West Main Street
Russellville, Arkansas  72801-3614
(501) 968-2354  Ext.233           DG  M.Pfeiffer:R08F10A
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
Fax: (501)964-7518