HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Gilda M. Anroman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Feb 1997 16:23:16 -0500
I am searching for journal articles on lead poisoning in colonial America.
I am familiar with Carey P. McCord's series on the history of lead
poisoning written in the 1950s.  I am particularly interested in the
connection between lead in ceramics and instances of lead poisoning. Any
information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Gilda Anroman