HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Erica Sanborn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Nov 1996 17:08:09 -0500
I am interesting in finding archaeological reports concerning mineral springs
spas/resorts.  I'm working on a paper concerning a spa/resort in southern
Virginia and am looking for comparative material.  The folks at the
University of Kentucky have been gracious enough to make a copy of their
report "Taking the Waters", which they produced.  They have also recommended
a book, "Historic Pence Springs Resort" by Steve Trail and Fred Long,
published in 1983.  Do you have  information concerning how I might get a
copy of this book? Are there any other reports, publications or papers which
might be available?  Thanks in advance for your help.

Erica Sanborn
New South Associates