HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Mary Ellin D'Agostino <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Jan 1997 10:36:21 -0800
I don't know Dan.  I missed the meetings this year on account of getting
married.  We went to Cancun, Mexico and the trip back was hell--the airline
said it would be a *little* late, but departure time kept getting pushed
further and further away and they wouldn't let us out of the gate area (not
without going through customs again!)....
Mary Ellin D'Agostino