From:
Robert E Neely <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 May 1997 12:54:19 EDT
Dear Al,

You have my support so I will share in the "FLAK".

If my memory serves me correctly, Dave's first comment after breaking the
news was for any that would like to help. I believe that clearly
separated the wheat from the tares.

There are many things discussed on this list that are not relevant to me.
I am not fluent in French, Spanish or German. There are problems with
bees in the far north that we would never encounter here in the deep
south. We just skip over these things.

I was "Off Line" for a little over two weeks while in the hospital so
missed part of the confusion.

We must support our  YOUNG FRIENDS in our endeavors whether commercial or
hobby. I will not forget the help that came my way over fifty years ago
when I was struggling with my first colony. Lumber was not even available
for hive construction due to the war effort. But that is another story.

Just hang in there and keep up the good work.

Bob Neely
Goose Creek, SC