From:
"K. A. Clay-Dewey" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Dec 1996 12:41:19 -0700
At 08:39 PM 02/12/96 -0500, Tim&Elisa Sharpe/Moseley wrote:
>We have seen a discussion in a Goat List about using a special message header
>to identify Goat messages from other messages that arrive in the same e-mail
>box.  The Goat list administrator changed the configuration of the list
>software to prefix the subject with "PGoat".  It has made sorting the goat
>messages from the other e-mail much easier.
>
> With the high volume of messages that the Bee-Line List generates we would
>like to put this idea out to the members of the list and the administrator.
> Is anybody else interested?
>
>Elisa & Tim Sharpe

On 2 of the other list I get that are *not* digests, we use a specific set
of letters in the heading to designate that it is of a certain list. I would
link that putting "bee"
in the header or something similar would be helpful in sorting out the bee
info from say my forge list, or my cocker list
[log in to unmask]       K. A. Clay-Dewey      Her Ladyship Ceit Ailise
nic Ardis

      Barony SunDragon     Principality of the Sun     Kingdom of Atenveldt

********
     The enemies are not those from a different religion, nor those from a
different
race or gender; the enemies are hatred, intolerance, and apathy. --- Tiger Eye
********