From:
"<H. Sweet>" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Nov 1996 01:19:07 -0500
Greetings BEE-Ler's !

Allen or any TBH fans,

I'm a little in the dark. I have only learned of TBHs in the last several
days.
Still I'm not sure of all the specs.

Height   ?
Width   20-24 frames
Length  30"
Shape of frame   ?
Number of stories  1?

What makes these hives so great?

I'm a hobbiest and a local independant dealer. I use a press to extract or
cut comb. My langstroths seem to work very well. I can manufacture
all my own equipt if neccesary. Is a TBH highly recommended? I love
to experiment.

Thanks,
Harry Sweet
Somewhere North of the Golden Gate.