From:
kuehn john c <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 1997 14:39:12 -0600
The November APIS contained an article about KTBH and their advantages in
some situations.  We are attracted to the idea of using them to get quick
efficient access to brood nests without alot of lifting, for use in
breeding and selection.  If any of you are using them and have designs or
practical suggestions, please let me know.  Has anyone made frames with
end and bottom bars for the KTBH?  Jack Kuehn, University of Illinois bee lab