From:
Steven Albritton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 1996 08:31:36 -0600
What's the problem with him agreeing that I deserved a simple civil answer
to my orginal question.  You were extremely rude to me and now you want to
get upset when someone agrees that you were rude.  Why don't you learn to
answer the question when you have a valid knowledge and the rest of the time
just sit back and relax until someone asks a question that's in your area of
expertiese.

I am a beginning beekeeper in Louisiana.  I also pay taxes just like you and
probally just like everyone else on this list.  If you want to debate taxes
and politics we can go to another news group.  However, when I am reading
this list I am looking for information and how to tips that will help me
gain experience in a very short time.  As for complaining about Dr Skinner
being on the internet, I wish they were more visible so I could ask
questions, especally in my state.  This is a great tool if everyone will use
it correctly.