From:
Gerry Visel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Oct 1996 00:31:05 EDT
Hidere all,

   I bought some canning jars at an auction to sell honey in, and the
lady had stored them with the lid rings left on, which left some rust
stains on the glass in the lid thread area.  I tried lemon juice,
vinegar, and a lot of elbow grease, but it will not come off.

   Any ideas out there?  I just got an order for 12 pints, and I gotta
deliver!  Thanx muchly!

Gerry and the other Visels at