Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 20 Dec 1996 13:50:11 EST
Comments:
[log in to unmask] wrote:

<snip>
So if one wanted to develop resistant strains of a bacteria they would keep
the drug present in an active state for a long time.  About the only way of
doing this with TM in a honey bee broodnest that I can think of is to
protect the TM from moisture by mixing it with vegetable oil.
<snip>

This is interesting.  I guess we shouldn't be adding TM to our Crisco/sugar
patties. There is at least one bee supplier in the area that sells them
this way.

Ed Kear
Two hives in the southern Adirondacks of New York State