From:
Les Simms <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 3 Aug 1996 01:29:32 +0000
Paul Walton wrote:

> In article <[log in to unmask]>, Simon Garrett
> <[log in to unmask]> writes
> >My friend lives in Wiltshire in the south of England and has a nest of bees
> >in his garden. He also has a three year old son, a six months pregnant wife
> >and two boisterous and inquisitive dogs. He fears one of all of them might
> >come to grief.
> >
> >Neither of us knows any apiarists and the local council can only suggest
> >extermination (of the bees that is). He would rather avoid that if
> >possible. Can anyone offer/suggest help, please.

The Editor of Honeybee Times, journal of Wiltshire BKA, would perhaps be
able to help or put you in contact with someone close to you.
His name is Robin Chapman, Hill Rising, Corsley, Warminster.
Tel. 01373-832378

Best of Luck,

Les Simms.

--
     D R O M O R E  &  D I S T R I C T   B E E K E E P E R S
Estd. 1984 ~ World Cup Winners 1991-92 ~ Blue Ribbon Winners 1994