Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Albert W. Needham" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Oct 1996 16:06:08 -0400
Tom:

It would help if you just snipped a specific piece of a previous message (or
made a quick short and sweet reference in the opening body of your e-mail) so
that we would know what you are responding to, like "I have tried" message is
do, it means they must go tracing backward to figure out what you are
referring to.

Hope that makes sense. Also, someone previously noted that it would help us
all if we knew a person's geographic location, so we could figure out if
their comments in respect to weather bore any relationship to our own
geographical location. Some people I know where they are, some others, I have
no idea if they are on this planet or somewhere else in the galaxy :-).
Thanks.

Al Needham
Hobbyist
Scituate, MA