HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Vergil Noble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Sep 1997 09:25:32 -0400
As the SHA reviews editor I am currently attempting to build an expanded
data base of individuals interested in reviewing books, videos, etc., for
the journal Historical Archaeology.  If you would like to be considered for
future review duties, please e-mail me the following information (do not
post to the entire HISTARCH list!).

Name (specify Dr., Mr. Ms., etc.)
Institutional affiliation and position title (if any)
Mailing address
Fax number
Telephone Number
E-mail address
Areas of expertise (temporal, regional, topical)

Being on the potential reviewers list, of course, is no guarantee of
receiving an assignment.  My policy is to match the best people available
with the titles to be reviewed.  I will continue Rick Sprague's practice of
displaying titles on hand at the annual conference, but the numbers of new
books now make it necessary to identify reviewers throughout the year.
This may also enable those who do not attend the meetings an opportunity to
participate more fully in the process.

I look forward to receiving your expressions of interest.  And to those of
you whose reviews are now overdue, I look forward to receiving those, too!

Vergil E. Noble
SHA Reviews Editor

402-437-5392 x 108