HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Anita G Cohen-Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 1997 11:29:17 EST
This post bounced because the headers were included in the forwarded
text. When you are replying to a message, just include the text, not the
gibberish at the top and bottom.

Anita Cohen-Williams
Internet Consultant
Listowner of HISTARCH, SUB-ARCH, and SPANBORD