Date:
Mon, 22 Jul 1996 13:10:30 -0200
Hi Bill,

Sorry for my long delay, but I was out of town and I couldn't answer
you right away.

Anyway here am I sitting infront of the computer, hoping 'am not so
late to help you.

I talked with my father and he said that between 10-15 of August
will be a quite good time to visit him. If the time is not pleasent
for you please e_mail me.

From your letter I understand that you will come in Sofia at the
begining of August and you will stay till the end of the month.
If you need help abaout the arangements of the visit in Bulgaria
(such as acomodation - we have another apartment which is spare
from the 1 of August - anykind of help,etc.) you can tell me to help you.

Please inform me about your condition and intentions as well as
anything you need.

Bye
Stefan

Stefan Stepansky

address: jk."Mladost"4                          tel:+395/2/745836
         bl.444,vh.4,et.4,ap.12              e_mail:[log in to unmask]
         Sofia - 1715
         Bulgaria