From:
"Cecile T. Kohrs" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Aug 1996 01:59:07 -0400
How about my favorites: How do bees make honey? And How do they make wax?

No, honey isn't bee spit. I have learned that. :-)

BY THE WAY< FOLKS!!!

Martha Stewart is doing her best to popularize bees. Her logo, which you will
see stamped on the next item you order from her extensive life-enhancing
collection of this you could spend your money on, includes a tiny hive and a
large bee! Also, a bee at work is part of the lead-in to her show.
(I am NOT a fan. I was channel surfing!)

AND: As a sewing nut and knitter, I'd like you all to know that honey combs
have been popular sources of inspiration for designers, with a few honey
comb-like items included in the Metropolitan Museum of Art's Haute Couture
collection.

AND: If anyone has a source for antique bee buttons, let me know. I know
where you can get lovely modern porcelain bee and hive buttons...

Cecile