From:
Stan Sandler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 May 1996 22:28:58 -0300
>BEANS, beans the musical fruit comes in time of need to the
>keepers of bees! Or is it all just passing gas?  <snip>

I gather from the ridicule that you poured out on the subject of neem
research and honeybees, that you do not have much use for the researchers or
their methods, Andy.  For all I know about the subject, and that is next to
nothing, you could be perfectly correct.  However, my curiosity was aroused,
and I wanted to get beyond the ridicule to obtain some facts about what the
experiments involved and what the results were.  However, when I send an
e-mail to the address that was given:

>Research Branch
>Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
>P.O. Box 29
>Beaverlodge, Alberta
>T0H 0C0
>
>Tel.           (403) 354-2212
>Fax            (403) 354-8171
>EM             OTTB::EM380MAIL
>Internet       [log in to unmask]  ---Here is where I mailed to
>
>Apiculture pathology                         T.P. Liu, Ph.D.
>Apiculture (seconded out)                    T.I. Szabo, Ph.D.

I got a return message (from Beaver Lodge, so that much was correct) saying
that there is no such mail address.

Does anyone know who is actually doing experiments on bees using neem and
what their address is?  It is a little bit unclear in your post whether
these are the people doing the research.  I don't think it was your
intention to encourage people to spend time investigating this!  :-)

Have a nice day      Stan