Reply To:
Discussion of Bee Biology <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jun 1996 12:53:38 +0600
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (15 lines)
If anyone has responeded to my question  please resend as it looks like I       
just became active and should be able to see the mail from the Bee-L list.      
Thanks!                                                                         

>                                                                               
>                                                                               
> I am new to this list as I have just started keeping bee's (two new           
hives).                                                                         
> If this is a rehashing of old topics I apologize.                             
>                                                                               
> I understand that a patty can be made to keep down tracial mites using        
> wintergreen.  My question is would one made with pepermint work just as       
> well or better or not at all?  If it does work does anyone have a recipe      
> for this?                                                                     

ATOM RSS1 RSS2