From:
Ivan McGill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 May 1996 08:14:17 -0700
>    Having kept my honey records for twenty years
>with a broken pencil and a smudged envelope, it's
>time to get organized.
>    Do I make up my own spread sheet, or is there
>inexpensive software out there designed for beekeepers?   thanks,
>bill mares

I have a Mac and I use Claris Works spreadsheet, then put in the what I
need. You could ask your accountant which program they use that makes it
easier for them to do your books. If you do your own, use what is
simpliest.

There are programs for just about everything, check with your local
computer store.

Ivan