HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
james cusick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 May 1996 13:46:01 -0400
        I'm sure people get tired of these requests for recommendations
about textbooks, but if anyone is teaching/has taught North American Indian
history and culture, I could use some suggestions.  I want a text that
covers both history and culture, ideally with some primary documents or an
accompanying reader of primary documents.  Has to be suitable for an
introductory-level undergraduate course, non-anthro majors.  Thanks--you
can email me a [log in to unmask]

Jim Cusick

james cusick