From:
Walter Patton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 1996 07:23:06 -1000
Well Nick I'Ll have to be careful and assume that you report what was told
to you and not what you know for facts because you do not represent the
facts. When Don Tinker went to N Z with the Hawaii DEpt of Ag people there
was in fact an absense of statistical information shared and Mr. Tinker
repeatedaly asked for statistical information. It is quite a departure from
your earlier statements where you volunteered to be forth right with
information. You   now seem to have a change of heart. It will not serve you
very well to retreat on you word . A man's word is what he has to be judged
by and you offered information, I responded with specific questions and now
you slickly try to dodge the issue. I am asking real genuine questions that
I have tried to gain understanding. You have your very slick 1995 industry
profile and your very slick PMS brochure and both publications are written
with vague generalizations without statistical information which you
volentered to share. Come on you must not intended to welch out on your
commitment.
        Hoping you change your mind and come forward with the data on this
information highway. Are we sharing information or are you trying to hide
information.
         You have been so insistent that Hawaii test honeybees and now you
refuse to participate in developing the protocal .
 I'm sure you have volumns of helpful information that you could share if
you really wanted to clear the air with cooperation and truth.
        Hoping you just made a mistake in your last post and that you will
do as you said you would and not run from sincere questions.There no place
to hide .
                                                                         Wal
ter Patton.

Walter & Elisabeth Patton,  27-703 A Ka' ie'ie Rd., Papaikou HI.,96781
    Ph./Fax. 808-964-5401       E-Mail  hihoney@ilhawaii

Beekeeper and Bed  & Breakfast Owner in Hawaii

  http://www.alohamall.com/hamakua/hihoney.htm
http://www.alohamall.com/hamakua/beeware.htm
   http://www.alohamall.com/hamakua/lamalani.htm