From:
Roland Gendreau <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 1996 08:56:37 EDT
I am on the Fair Committee of my local beekeeper's association, responsible
for putting our club's display together for use at the various fairs that
we participate in. The theme we have chosen this year is to try to
educate the public on the differences between Honeybees, Wasps, bumblees
etc.  We are trying to locate some good photographs or pictorials that
we can incorporate into our display to illustrate these different insects.

Does anyone have a suggestion where we could get materials of this sort?
We would be willing to borrow them if that is practical or purchase them
if need be.

Roland Gendreau