From:
Marcia Sinclair <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jun 1996 10:53:01 -0700
Nothing. This is a mix of old and new equipment, but none of it was treated
with anything this season. I've done everything I can think of shy of
clipping queen wings, which I find distasteful.  I just looked out and now
there is another swarm in the same tree, this one much larger. I think I'm
giving up beekeeping.