Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Tom Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jun 1996 08:24:28 -0400
For the past several years I have been making my sugar syrup on a weight
basis and it seems to work well. Some formulas for volume adjust the volume
of water slightly above the equivalent volume of sugar to get a 1:1 ratio in
weight.

Our bee association (WCBA) no longer gets a good pricing deal on sugar so we
are looking at karo syrup but have to get such large volumes and have to
store  it warm
that it looks as though we will need heated stainless steel containers in the
2000 gallon range.

Anybody have a good piece of information on corn syrups and bees,or on proper
storage.