Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Ian Clowes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 1996 03:03:59 -0500
As the topic is quite serious I thought it worth repeating post April 1st.
  It was not intended as a spoof, although I can't vouch for the sesitivity
to modem speed!

I understand both the pkzip and the aolgold are virus files currently
available for the unwary.   I'm sure there are others too.   I recently
downloaded Webscan from Mcaffee, but have yet to set it up.   Has anyone
experience of such download protection virus scanners?