HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"David A. Johnson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 1997 08:52:59 -0400
Jane:

The Institute of Maritime History (IMH) publishes articles on a regular
basis at our WWW site (http://www.gate.net/~imh). The success of this
initial jaunt into electronic publishing is causing us to revamp the site
and our revise our publishing strategy. In the next few months, as we
secure our domain name, we will be switching the "articles" portion of our
site into a full blown journal available online and in downloadable PDF
formats. We are currently accepting submissions and welcome articles from
non-members. Anyone out there interested in publishing with us please
contact me off list for format details and citation guidelines. Please
refer to the site for more details about IMH and its growing activities in
preserving, protecting and presenting the Maritime History and Nautical
Archaeology (terrestrial and underwater) of the New World.

btw, how did things work out with the lunch roundtable...?

David Johnson