From:
P-O Gustafsson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 30 May 1996 16:46:18 +0200
Joel Govostes wrote:

> I made up 20 nucs yesterday with newly-sealed queen cells.  Then we had a
> cold air mass move in - it got down near 40 (or below) last night.  After
> all that work, now I'm quite concerned - are my queens doomed?

Hi Joel,

Don't think you will have any problem. There would still be larvae in the cells
and they can take some cold. But don't do it with pupas! If you chill the cell
a few days before hatching you might have queen without proper wings.

--
Regards

P-O Gustafsson, Sweden
[log in to unmask]    http://www.kuai.se/~beeman/