From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 1996 07:00:00 -0600
> They liked it too, but said we'd have to carry
> $500,000 in liability insurance. Liability for what they didn't say,
> just for all liability.

The Alberta Beekeepers Association offers its members $1,000,000 in
liability coverage -- for anything related to our bee activities --
for less than $20 per year.

We arranged it through a major insurance company, and it is
purchased, as an option, with membership each year.

I imagine many other associations offer something like it, but maybe
we are on the vanguard and other associations might want to look
into it.

Ask you local, state and national organisations.
Regards

Allen

W. Allen Dick, Beekeeper                                         VE6CFK
RR#1, Swalwell, Alberta  Canada T0M 1Y0
Internet:[log in to unmask] & [log in to unmask]
Honey. Bees, & Art <http://www.internode.net/~allend/>