Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Vince Coppola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 1996 16:44:29 -0500
On Tue, 19 Mar 1996, David Eyre wrote:

> I don't know if they could use it as a protien source. I did notice last
> year that one hive had the bottom board covered in millet seed, very shiny

        I've often seen seeds of all sorts on the bottom board. Iv'e always
assumed they were brought in by mammals. Last year I examined alot of
sticky boards for varroa counting. Not only did I find seeds but also
hair and droppings I thought were from mice or shrews. These boards were
were in during May, June, July, and part of Aug. Each bord was in for
about 10 days.

  bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
  b                                                              b
  b    Vince & Carole Coppola                [log in to unmask]   b
  b    Coppola Apiaries,                     (716)965-2904       b
  b    10220 Bradigan Rd.                                        b
  b    Forestville, N.Y. 14062                                   b
  b                                                              b
  b    Queens bred for tracheal mite resistance                  b
  b    Honey , Pollination                                       b
  b    Western New York Beekeepers Association                   b