HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Date:
Fri, 2 Dec 1994 00:06:43 -0700
    I am forwarding this to the list as an announcement. Can someone explain
to me what Nick is talking about?

Anita Cohen-Williams; Reference Services; Hayden Library
Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ  85287-1006
PHONE: (602) 965-4579              FAX: (602) 965-9169
INTERNET: [log in to unmask]   Owner: HISTARCH
*** Forwarding note from NEITELJO--CMSNAMES 12/01/94 17:24 ***