HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
John Giacobbe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Sep 1998 18:38:46 EDT
The Arizona Archaeological Council (AAC) is pleased to announce the
rejuvenation of our web page, located at
<http://www.doitnow.com/~cerci/AAC/webpage.htm>

The AAC is a nonprofit association for the maintenance and promotion of
archaeology in the State of Arizona. We are dedicated to preserving Arizona's
historic and prehistoric cultural resources through education and advocacy.
The AAC embraces a diverse membership drawing from avocationalists, academics,
federal, state and tribal agencies, private businesses, local communities,
students, educators and volunteer organizations.

The AAC web page contains information about the organization, including its
goals, membership, officers and education efforts, as well as symposium
abstracts, summaries of significant studies, annotated bibliographies, and of
course links to other archaeological websites and information sources.

In addition we have just added a message board, and are starting an electronic
newsletter to inform members and the public about archaeological and
historical goings on in the great state of Arizona.  Please stop by and visit
our page.  We are hoping to build a useful and constantly updated source of
information and communication between anyone with an interest in cultural
history.  Submissions, comments, critiques and rants are always welcome, so
stop by and visit us at <http://www.doitnow.com/~cerci/AAC/webpage.htm>

Thanks for your time,

John Giacobbe