HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Brian W. Thomas" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Apr 1996 08:23:44 -0400
I've been playing with some faunal data, and had a question I hoped someone
out there might be able to answer for me.  Can anyone point me to a reference
which gives the dental eruption sequence for ground hogs?  Haven't had any
success locally.  Given the lack of interest which this question should have
for 99.99% of the list, please respond to me off list if you think you can
help.
Thanks

Brian Thomas
Research Archaeologist