HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kerry Ogata <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Dec 1994 23:49:12 EST
OK, Thursday around 5-7 sounds good to me too.  What does everyone
think?  We could meet in the hotel bar, I guess.  I have no idea
what the bar at the Marriott is like.  Should I go check it out?
:)  Anyway, we could always move from the bar to a more choice
location like the Brickskellar or something if some of us wanted
to try and do the dinner thing.  Let me know.

Kerry