Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Dave Green, Eastern Pollinator Newsletter" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jun 1996 15:33:03 -0400
In a message dated 96-06-28 12:42:08 EDT, [log in to unmask] (Ray Lackey)
writes:

<< Subj:        NY state Queen breeder?

 I believe someone in western NY was breeding queens for resistance
 to the trachael mite.  What has been happening in that effort? >>

   You might try contacting  Bob Brachman     7590 Maples Rd.    Little
Valley,  NY     14755.  I know he's working on mite resistance.  Vince
Coppola may know more about his project too.

    He's a young queen breeder, just getting established.   You might jack
him up to get with the times, and get online.

    BTW, he has nice stock, whether or not it is mite resistant.  I've seen
it.

[log in to unmask]    Dave Green,  PO Box 1200,  Hemingway,  SC
29554

Practical Pollination Home Page            Dave & Janice Green
http://users.aol.com/pollinator/polpage1.html