From:
David Eyre <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 1996 12:14:48 -0500
David Eyre wrote.
>> Under the circumstances I would suggest a small precis of the article posted
>> on the Net would be far more valuable.
David Cawley wrote
>        I was merely point to a readily available resource that coud be
>ordered from the publisher. I didn't have the issue handy and thought
>that if the person wanted to take the initiative and contact the
>publisher, they'd have a nice article at their finger tips.

Boy....I sure stirred up a hornets nest!!! I will try again... We tend to
forget.. some of us don't live in the US, some of us don't have access to
the University library. There is no point in telling us to look up an
article in a magazine which we don't subscribe to. No... I can't afford to
subscribe to all the mags. So.. I repeat, a brief precis giving the authors
view would be benifcial to all. I'm sure the author, provided the contents,
contax, etc are not changed, wouldn't mind. Especially if it is of benifit
to all.

   * David Eyre          9 Progress Drive, Unit 2, *
   * The Beeworks,    Orillia, Ontario, L3V 6H1.*
   * [log in to unmask]      705-326-7171 *
   * http://www.muskoka.net/~beeworks          *