Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 1996 07:51:07 -0800
> Please, I would request we refrain from indicating articles for us to read.
> It is extremely difficult to refer to articles in magazines that we don't
> all subscribe to. This is not a critism or a slight on any magazine, more an

I would like to respectfully disagree with this request.  Assuming that
the correspondent has found the article to be both worthwhile and directly
related to the thread, so advising the list seems quite proper, as
practically anyone who really wants the article can obtain it via
interlibrary loan, from the publisher, or by other means.  HOWEVER, it
would be helpful to specify the date/issue volume and number, title,
author, and page numbers, to facilitate obtaining the article, as
librarians do not necessarily have the time or expertise in the subject
area to track down that information.

Just my opinion ...

--
                                                 (@ @)

Opinions expressed above are NOT to be considered those of my
employer.  Frankly, I have my doubts that they are even my own.