From:
stoddard jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 1996 12:16:21 -0500
To Roy and others:
For details on the effective use of pads with formic acid, contact Dr.
Medhat Nasr who has done extensive work on this in cooperation with the
Ontario Beekeepers' Association.  65% Formic Acid is used.

Pads may be obtained from Davis and John Bryans at Munro Honey, Alvinston,
Ontario.                    Phone (519) 565-2622
                Fax   (519) 565-5452
Results are impressive for the control of both Tracheal and Varroa mites.
Good luck,
                Stoddard