Date:
Sat, 9 Dec 1995 01:09:10 -0500
>The average first killing frost, at Billings, near Mr. Smith, comes
>about September 10, and the last killing frostabout May 2,
>The mean minimum
>temperature , for Bilings, over a period of 15 years, ranges from 0 to 20.9
>degrees F, in January; from -4.6 to 21 degrees F in February

>>Boy, am I glad I live in Florida!!!

>>Kelley Rosenlund  [log in to unmask]
>>Gainesville, Fla. U.S.A., 83 hives

        And I'm glad I live in Indianapolis, where at least it has been
in the 40s until now and just snowed tonight for the first time.  Killing frost
was mid-November this year, early January last year.

>>>Most of our folks ..... may even snowmobile
>>>in to the hives in February to see if they need some food.

>>>Jerry Bromenshenk

        Count me out please!  Think I'll nestle down in that packing
material and stay there.....  :-)

Liz Day
Indianapolis, Indiana, central USA