HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Richa Leann Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jan 1995 12:17:15 -0800
Is anyone aware of a listing of laboratories that perform
dendrochronology and*or paint analysis, preferably on the west coast?
I'm doing a Historic Structure Report for the Rotchev House at Fort
Ross, California as a terminal project and would like to get an idea of
how much these services would cost.  I've spoken with the NPS Western
Regional
Office and APT but have not been successful in locating any type of
referral list.  Even if there is no such list, do you have any
recommendations of a particular lab or company?

Your response is appreciated.

Richa Wilson
MS Candidate, Historic Preservation
University of Oregon