HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
John Staeck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Sep 1996 14:43:05 -0500
Hi.  Yes, I've used some of the papers as reserve articles for a course in
Historical Archaeology.  As a whole the book is, I think, worthwhile.  Many
of the papers are quite interesting and provide data on some itneresting
research projects.  I was a bit disappointed with the theoretical (or lack
thereof) bent of the book.  There were not many points that helped push my
boundaries.  Still, some fo the discussions of specific research programs
were quite interesting.

regards - john

John Staeck         "MMMMMmmm, now that makes me very angry!"
Anthropology              Marvin T. Martian
Luther College
Decorah, IA 52101
319-387-1284